Saturday, October 20, 2018

Tori and Bobby's baby birth announcement ideas



Tori and Bobby are going to welcome their son in November and thats around the corner so what we did in the past for a few of the birth announcement's is that we let you pick which one to be the title post, and its that time again for Tori and Bobby.



here is the ideas
1.Bobby and Tori plus 1
2. Kade Smith has arrived
3.Grandbaby #9 is here
4.Grandson #3 is here
5.Oh boy, he’s finally here! Welcoming little [baby’s name] to the world

8 comments:

  1. I like Kade Smith has arrived .but I also like oh boy he's finally here welcoming little Kade Smith to the world .just because it is a little different and not used as much that is why I that one .

    ReplyDelete
  2. They could do .Smith party of three .but whatever they choose I am sure it will be good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think #5 is nice to announce the name,weight,length,and time of arrival to this world God created!

    ReplyDelete